Thursday, March 29, 2007

i am a big, fat, slow guy

Well the weather cleared up and dried out a bit, I got an email from my prof saying class was canceled for this afternoon, and I thought "Hey, I can go running!"

And it was a reminder that I am a big, fat, slow guy. I'm a little ashamed that it takes me about 23 minutes to "run" 2 miles. Really it was more of a walk a bit run a bit then walk than a run. But after the first mile I switched the ipod from The Who to Mastodon which helped me at least walk purposefully and feel like a badass.

3 comments:

i i eee said...

Keep it up. It'll be even better next time.

If I were you, I'd get my ass to New York to see Bjork. If you can make a law school trip out of it, why not?

I have to say I was so excited though that the Denver show had the cheapest seats! Before fees, only $53. Not too shabby.

TOWR said...

I hate to admit it, but you're still running faster than I do.

I have stubby legs, though (that's my official excuse).

thrilled said...

OMG! If I ran 2 miles in 23 minutes, I'd be shouting to the world, "Here I am! I am fast! Quick as lightning, almost. Take a look and be amazed."

Because, really, isn't it a lot faster than you generally move your body? Congrats on getting this far!