Thursday, March 01, 2007

245 and a quarter

My legs will certainly be sore later today and tomorrow, (and probably Saturday as well) but right now they feel great. I know I can squat more than I am right now, but I don't want to risk injury while I'm still working on form there. By the end of the year I want to be squatting 300 which should be eminently do-able. People much smaller than me lift more than that. It's far outside of powerlifter territory for a guy my size but it's still a good bit of weight.

I'm staying solid in the weight loss. Today the scale wasn't even half a pound lower- I suppose I can't really expect to have lost a whole pound or even half a pound in just a day or day and a half. The scale says I'm just a smidge over 245. So, it looks like I'm still right on track for my goals. Even though it's still early in the process it's good to know things are going according to plan.

No comments: