Friday, April 27, 2007

If I had hair, part 1

Those of you who know me (and many of you who don't) probably know that I'm not really a fan of the fact that I'm losing my hair. Sure, I often shave my head entirely and act as if I were all totally cool with the not having hair thing- but really I'm not.

So... I often wonder what I would look like if I still had hair. When I saw someone else had posted pictures of themselves with different hairstyles and colors that you can see on yourself when you upload a picture at clairol.com I had to check it out. And I must say, I look freakin hot with hair. I did screen caps of a bunch of different options, so every once in a while I will post one here- starting today with one of my favorites. It's a look I call "Fascist Harpy" named after my most favoriteauthor/pundit/self important crazy person since it's a version of the basic hair-do she sports. (Though her hair is much more bleached blond)




Yes. I'm definitely sexy. And, despite my beard, I'm also much less man-ish in this hair-do than the woman who inspired its name. (I suppose it's the lack of pure evil, or the less prominent adam's apple that's keeping me more feminine)

2 comments:

i i eee said...

HA!

Anonymous said...

where did you find this website?
~your sister